Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Weekend

I finally have time to post something. Addy is sick :( Which means I had to stay home from church tonight to be with her. The good thing is I've been able to cuddle with her, bad thing is she isn't herself. :( Currently she is sleeping in her own room, we'll see how long that lasts.
I thought I should post some events from this past weekend. We sure were busy!
First, we went to the Slater parade. Addy had a blast. She got to see her friend Juddson or " Juddsy"as she says. She has a liking for Juddson, I think it's because she's older so she feels like a mother to him or something. Than after the parade we went to Juddson's house and tried to take a nap... that didn't work. She was up in her play-pen talking from 1-4pm, no joke. We also played in Juddson's pool which she kept calling "Cool". She loved it! She kept saying, "This fun! This fun!"
Here's some pictures:


Her friend Owen was also there. They play really well together.


Too cute.


Sunday we were able to attend a baptism at Saylorville Baptist of a co-worker of Will's that recently got saved. It was such a blessing to be there to hear how her and her husband came to know the Lord. Then, after that, we went up to camp to visit my brother and sister-in-law and mom and dad. Addy was able to play with her cousins Shane and Anthony. I didn't get very many pictures.That was a good time too. Adelynn was able to see Owen again which she loved. They wanted to play with each other all the time. Again, cute. Here is Shane and Addy:


I hope you all had a good 4th too!! :)

1 comment: