Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Randoms

So, this is not as easy as I thought. The whole blog thing. I think of all these good ideas during the day while I'm at work, then, by the time I come home I'm exhausted and can't think straight, let alone write a blog. :) I will have to work on this.

So the other day I was thinking about one of my highschool friends Bri. We used to work at Paper Warehouse together and we would hang out alot during highschool. While working at Paper Warehouse we found a giant stuffed dog in the back that was going to be thrown away. So, we took it. I couldn't find a picture of it, so this is as close as I could get:



We called him Pedro the dog. We would ride around in my '88 oldsmobile with the windows down and Pedro hanging his head out the back seat. With this song blasting from my stereo:






*Disclaimer- I have never seen this music video before.

Anyway, it was awesome. The looks we would get were priceless.

3 comments:

  1. When I was in high school my friends and I once drove around with a feminine product tied to the antenna of my car. Bahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to fix my truck so it will bounce like those cars, what do you think?
    Bri was a good friend wasn't she? I'm glad you got to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so weird, I was JUST thinking about Paper Warehouse today! You two would have been a blast to work with! Oh, I miss the silly things we all use to do. But it's probably for the best we don't do that stuff much any more. I don't think the people at my church would appreciate that too much!

    ReplyDelete