Friday, August 19, 2011

Today we went to see Will at work. Before we went to see him, Adelynn and I painted our nails. While I was painting her nails I told her how beautiful she looked and the conversation turned into what kind of man she was going to find when she got bigger. :) I told her that she needed to find a guy who made her feel beautiful in the inside and out. Than she said, " Like Jesus." It took me back when she said that, but how true that is! I'm praying that she will find a man who is just like Jesus who loves him and can show her Christ's love. I know I have a LONG time before she will even think about dating (Like 25 or something, right?) But it was a good reminder to me to start praying now. 

So I love this song from Bebo Norman. Actually, this whole CD is awesome. (Even if it did come out in 1992!)



No comments:

Post a Comment